If you are looking for a real Alaskan adrenaline rush, then the Denali Park Zipline tour is what you are looking for. This 3-hour adventure gives you a little of everything… an exhilarating off-road ATV ride through the Alaskan wilderness, a short hike through the Alaska tundra, swinging bridges, incredible views from the zip launching platforms, and of course 7 epic ziplines through the tree tops!
Denali Park Zipline staff will pick you up from your Denali area lodging for the start of your adventure. After check-in at the tour office, you will head to the trail head where you will meet your guides and embark on a three-mile ATV adventure ride through the wilderness to the zipline base-camp. Here you will gear up and get prepared for the zipline adventure.
The zip tour includes 7 heart-pumping ziplines that will send you flying through the treetops as well as a fun adventure course through the forest with 6 sky bridges, and a leisurely hike through the Alaska tundra. You will also have some great opportunities to enjoy amazing views of the Alaskan scenery from the zip launching platforms that stand atop the trees!
1. Dress Right – Weather is extremely variable even in the summertime in Alaska. Temps could be anywhere from 90 to 30 degrees… maybe all in the same day! :-) You will be outside for this adventure so make sure you come prepared with the right type of clothing that will keep you warm and dry. And wear close-toed, sturdy shoes.
2. Come prepared to capture the memories! Your zip line guides will supply you with all the gear you need to enjoy a safe and thrilling adventure. However if you want to capture those moments into more than just internal memory, you might want to bring a GoPro or mountable action camera along for the ride! If you decide to bring a phone or regular camera or any other loose items make sure you have a way to attach them to yourself or secure them in a pocket. The zip lines fly above some pretty rugged terrain and any items that get dropped will most likely be broken or non-recoverable.
3. Most importantly...get your spot reserved today! – All tours require reservations and tours are limited to a max of 10 people. Full payment is required at time of reservation and there is a 72-hour cancellation policy.
Call to book your reservations today!
|Tours run daily at the following times|
|May 20 – Sept 10, 2022:||8:00 am / 10:00 am / 12:00 pm / 2:00 pm / 4:00 pm / 6:00pm|
|Additional Tour Times Available June – Aug, 2022||3:00 pm / 5:00 pm / 7:00 pm|
|Adults (13 years and older):||$139|
|Children (8 - 12 years):||$99|
- Space is limited
- Must be at least 8 yrs old
- Minimum weight is 70 lbs. Max weight is 280 lbs.*
- Pregnant women or guests with injuries, seizure disorders, back or neck problems are not allowed to participate.
- Waiver must be signed and all medical conditions disclosed.
- Closed-toe shoes, long pants and layered clothing must be warn.
- Dress appropriately for variable weather
(* Note: Weight policy is for safety. If you are outside the limits listed here but you make a reservation anyway, you will not be issued a refund.)
Late arrivals and no-shows will not be issued a refund. The company still incurs all the same expenses and will have sadly turned away other zippers who would have used your time slot. Be sure to plan ahead for traffic and train/bus schedules so you can arrive on time.
A 72 hour cancel policy is required for all cancellations and tour rescheduling. Many times tours can be rescheduled for a future date and time that will work for you. Tour rescheduling requests made inside 72 hours will incur a fee of 25% of the total bill. Cancellations made inside 72 hours will lose their total tour fee. Cancellations outside of 72 hours will receive a full refund.
Call to book your reservations today!
Copyright 2021: NationalParkReservations.com