This amazing 4-hour adventure will take you exploring along one of the most stunningly beautiful stretches of road in all of North America, the Denali Highway. This remarkable stretch of road is set against the backdrop of the Alaska Range and affords you unparalleled views of the Healy Valley and the majestic peaks of the Alaskan mountains. You will also have many great opportunities to pause and enjoy watching Alaskan wildlife it it’s native habitat.
The Jeep tour starts just outside the eastern gateway of Denali National Park, and will take you exploring for several miles along the Denali Highway, enjoying unparalleled views of the Alaskan Range along the way. The Denali Highway runs east along the Alaskan range adjacent to the National Park.
This tour provides exceptional opportunities to enjoy stunning vistas of Alaska’s incredible scenery and excellent opportunities to catch views of Alaska’s impressive wildlife.
Transportation will be provided to and from your Denali area lodging to the Jeep tour offices where you will get a new automatic 4-door Jeep Wrangler to go exploring in. You will have an experienced guide accompany you along your journey who will be able to share with you many stories of the wildlife, geography and history of the area, and ensure you don’t miss any of the best stopping points and optimal wildlife viewing locations. If you are 25 year or older and have you valid drivers license you can even take the keys and share in the driving experience if you prefer, or be chauffeured along the way so that you can spend your time enjoying the scenery and taking photos.
Larger parties that require multiple Jeeps will be able to stay in constant communication as all Jeeps are equipped with two-way CB radios.
Several restroom stops are located along the route, and complimentary light snacks and bottled water are provided for all guests, or you may bring along your own (non-alcoholic) refreshments as well.
Denali is it’s own weather maker, so weather can be very unpredictable from day to day and even hour to hour. Always come prepared to be comfortable in any weather conditions. Also be sure to bring your camera and binoculars. The weather, regardless of what the current condition may be, is always unique and can provide many stunning photographic opportunities. And there are always some great chances for wildlife sightings!
Call to book your reservations today!
|Tours last about 4 hours and depart daily at the following times|
|May 19 – Sept 15, 2023:||7:30 AM|
|May 19 – Aug. 5 , 2023||6:30 PM|
|Aug 6 – Sept. 15, 2023||5:30 PM|
|Private Jeep Rental Times & Schedule:|
|4-hour rental:||7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, 4:30 pm|
|6-hour rental:||7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm|
|8-hour rental:||7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm|
|Adults (13 years and older):||$179|
|Children (12 years and under):||$109|
|Private Jeep rentals also available|
- The Denali Highway is a public road and loosely maintained by the state of Alaska. All driving laws must be observed and followed.
- To go on this excursion, you must accept the risks by signing the Denali Jeep Excursion Participation Agreement, listening closely to the pre-trip safety lecture given by your guide, and following our guide and staff's instructions.
- Seats are sold on a per seat basis, and parties consisting of 1 or 2 individuals may have to share a Jeep with another party unless a private Jeep is rented.
- Car seats and booster seats are available upon request.
- If a participant is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must be present to sign the Participation Agreement or do so prior to the trip. Due to the nature and length of this tour, it may not be suitable for all children. Please take this into consideration before making your reservations.
- The Denali Highway is quite remote. If you have any medical complications or health-related concerns please consult your doctor before making your reservations.
- Dress appropriately for variable weather. Comfortable shoes, long pants and layered clothing are recommended.
Late arrivals and no-shows will not be issued a refund. The company still incurs all the same expenses and will have sadly turned away other guests who would have used your spot. Be sure to plan ahead for traffic and train/bus schedules so you can arrive on time.
A 48 hour cancel policy is required for all cancellations and tour rescheduling. Many times tours can be rescheduled for a future date and time that will work for you. Tour rescheduling requests made inside 48 hours will incur a fee of 25% of the total bill. Cancellations made inside 48 hours will lose their total tour fee. Cancellations outside of 48 hours will receive a full refund.
Call to book your reservations today!
Copyright 2023: NationalParkReservations.com