Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins
The Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park is famously notorious as one of the most beautiful drives you will ever take. Located just off the road is The Rising Sun Motor Inn, which can be found approximately 6 miles west of St. Mary's Visitors Center.
Rising Sun Motor Inn is adjacent to beautiful St. Mary Lake this location makes breathtaking views of the lake and the rugged glacier peaks possible.
Rising Sun Motor Inn offers cottages and motor inn accommodations with a convenient centralized location to all the park's attractions.
The Gift Shop features Native American jewelry and crafts , as well as several popular lines of souvenir merchandise.
The Camp Store offers groceries, beer and wine, camping, fishing and hiking gear as well as another nice selection of Montana gifts and souvenirs.
You can fuel up your car, truck, boat or RV at the service station, and the "Two Dog Flats Grill" serves up classic Montana fare with a Tex-Mex influence. Open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner from 6:30 A.M. to 10 A.M. and from 11 A.M. to 9:30 P.M. You can enjoy a frosty pint of Montana micro-brew beer or a glass of wine with your lunch and dinner. the atmosphere is casual and children's menus and box lunches are available. Two Dog Flats seats guests on a first come first served basis and reservations are not accepted.
These rooms are motel-style rooms connected by a centralized hallway and most have hardwood floors.
The Cottages are spread along the road that winds through the complex. The cottages are comfortable, rustic duplex-style accommodations. Parking is limited to one vehicle in front of each cottage.
||3 days + $15
Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins
- 72 Rooms
- Rising Sun Gift Shop (souvenirs & crafts)
- Campstore (groceries & recreational supplies)
- Two Dog Flats Grill
- Glacier Guidebook
- Box Lunches (for those on the go days)
- Red Bus Tours (ask at Front Desk)
- Boat Cruises (ask at Front Desk)
All Rates are Subject to Change.
|Rising Sun Motor Inn Rates
6/21 - 9/15
|Store Motel Room
|Motor Inn Room
- Double and/or Twin Beds
- Private Bathroom
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
- Alarm Clock
- BeeKind Bath Amenities
- Iron/Board (upon Request)
- Hair Dryer (upon Request)
- Fan (upon Request)
- Daily Maid Service
- Tax: 9.5%
- Cancellation: 3 Days + $15 (see below*)
- Deposit: 1 Night (see below*)
- Credit Cards: All
* Deposit Policy:
- Accommodations: Advanced deposit per room in the amount of first nights stay is required at time of booking.
- Tours/Activities: Advanced deposit in the amount of entire tour/activity is due at the time of booking.
* Cancellation Policy:
- Deposits are non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled after 5:00 pm MDT 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date. No exceptions.
- Deposits are fully refundable for 30 days following the date that the reservation was made. Starting from 31 days after the reservation was made until three days prior to the scheduled arrival date the deposit will be refunded less the following administration fees.
- Canceling a room 30 days after reservation was made will incur a $15 fee/confirm #
- Canceling an activity or tour 30 days after the reservation was made will incur a $15 fee/confirm #
- Canceling a room with activities/tours included will incur a $20 fee/confirm #
- For reservations made within 30 days prior to arrival, the above policy applies without the 30-day grace period.
- Changes to your departure date made after you have stayed your first night will result in a $30 early departure fee.
- No-show on your date of arrival is considered a cancellation of you entire stay at that property and there will be no refund.
- No-show for any tours/activities booked will not be refunded.
- These policies apply even in cases of poor weather, illness, flight delays, road closures, etc. It is strongly recommended that you obtain travel insurance.
Making changes to your reservation, activity or tour
- One complimentary change is granted per confirmation #
- After one complimentary change, each call to make changes to that confirmation number will be subject to a $15 administrative change fee. This included changes to activities associated with that confirmation number.
To Make Reservations: