Day trips will include transportation to trail head, breakfast and lunch, guide services and packing services. Duration is approximately 10 hours. Departure is from East Glacier at 8:00 a.m.
• Adults (age 13+) $160.00
• Children (aged 12 and under) $70.00 (2 discounted children per paying adult)
• 8:00 a. m. Meet for trip details, breakfast and gear preparation.
• 8:45 a. m. Depart East Glacier Outdoor center by tour bus to trailhead.
• 9:30 a. m. Journey to Two Medicine River begins
• Day schedule is flexible with cultural tours, native games, crafts, or optional guided fly fishing.
• 4:00 p. m. Depart camp for return trip.
• 6:30 p. m. Arrive back to East Glacier, End of the Trail!
* Itinerary times are approximate and may vary
Overnight adventures include either a guided hike or horseback ride (your choice) for a 2-day, 1-night excursion into the Two Medicine River Valley and our specially prepared Blackfeet Tipi camp in the sacred Badger Two Medicine area. You will overnight in a traditional Blackfeet Tipi (camping gear, cots, sleeping bags with sanitary laundered bag liners, pillows and pillow cases are provided) with pit toilet facilities.
Blackfeet Outfitters will take you through the best routes through the wilderness and the tipi camp is secure and protected, so you can rest easy knowing that your safety and enjoyment is of utmost importance.
All meals will be included. Your guides will prepare for you fresh daily meals, hearty and nutritious, adhering to strict sanitary food handling procedures and requirements. They are also able to accommodate any dietary requests that you might have.
Fly fishing and/or whitewater rafting can be worked into your day's itinerary if you would like.
• Adults (Age 13+) $375.00
• Children (Age 12 and under) $187.50