The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the town of Jasper. Jasper National Park is right next door. With a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife this park is the perfect place for a once in a lifetime outdoor experience and these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat.
Pocahontas Cabins offer cabins just five minutes from the east gate of Jasper National Park. These cozy cabins are equipped with kitchenettes and some have an extra bedroom, making them ideal for Jasper family vacations or romantic getaways. Guests can also enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor pool or a soak in the new outdoor hot tub. A delicious meal at Poco’s Café or barbecuing your own meals are great dining options for a complete holiday.
Rustic motel units, open room concept with a queen and a double bed, color TV, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a bathroom with a stand up shower.
Luxury suite, poolside, 2 bedrooms, 2 queen beds in the upstairs bedroom, 1 queen bed in the other, living area with queen sofa bed and 32" flat screen TV, 2 full bathrooms, stone gas fireplace, full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave and a small private deck.
Poolside, 1 bedroom with a queen bed, living area with sofa bed, color TV, mini fridge, microwave, gas fireplace, and full bathroom.
Original rustic cabins, 1 bedroom with a double bed, small living area with a queen bed and sofa bed, a color TV, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a bathroom with a stand up shower.
Rustic cabin, 1 or 2 bedrooms, 1 double bed per room, small living area with double pullout couch, color television, full private bathroom, small fridge, electric 2-element hot plate, sink, cooking utensils, dinnerware, complimentary in-room coffee.
Deluxe Log Cabin
Queen size bed, full bathroom, living room with double sofa bed, television, gas fireplace, verandah, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, dinnerware, hairdryer, complimentary in-room coffee.
Executive Log Cabin
Loft bedroom with 2 queen size beds, living room with double sofa bed, dining area, television, gas fireplace, verandah with outside furniture, full private bathroom, hairdryer, fully equipped kitchenette, microwave, dinnerware, complimentary in-room coffee.
With the natural stunning beauty of Jasper National Park right outside your cabin guests often view wildlife at the natural marsh and relax in the highly curative waters of Miette Hot Springs, both just minutes away. The original town site of Pocahontas is also close by, where visitors can enjoy the historic past of Jasper National Park.
Jasper National Park is Canada’s largest Rocky Mountain Park and part of UNESCO’s world heritage site. The picturesque town of Jasper often referred to as “The Gem of The Rockies” as it offers visitors a tranquil small-town atmosphere with natural splendor, abundant wildlife, and amazing scenery at every turn.
|Cancellation Policy||2 days prior to arrival to avoid a fee of 1 night stay plus tax|
|Deposit Policy||credit card|
|Pets||$10 per pet/night|
We know how hard it is to leave a pet behind. With Mountain Park Lodges you don’t have to. We are pleased to welcome you and your pet. When traveling with your pet, we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. Please observe the following guidelines:
• All Mountain Park Lodges have a pet charge of $10.00 per night/room to cover additional cleaning costs.
• Small to medium size cats and dogs are preferred. Bigger breeds, provided they are calm and well behaved are welcome.
• Limit of two pets per room.
• Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property. Please observe Jasper’s “Poop & Scoop” bylaw.
• There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, patios, meeting rooms and the pool areas.
• We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
• Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance if required.
• Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room. (Room may not be serviced if occupied by an unattended pet).
• Please do not bathe your pet in your room. The Front desk staff will be happy to direct you to a dog wash facility should you require this service.
• Any damages to the room, or excessive cleaning caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
• Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
All Rates are Subject to Change.
|Jasper Pocahontas Cabin Rates
| CAD 171.00 - CAD 250.00|
Call Toll Free in CANADA or USA:
Outside CANADA or USA: